learning method: ADDIE --> Assessment, Develop, Design, Implementation, Evaluation.
assessment: understand the gap needed (can be identify from survey, interview, or other method)
Develop: create learning objectives
Design: create method for training, can be simulation, practice, lecturing, group discussion, etc
Implementation : D-day training
Evaluation : Monitoring, and evaluate training impact in 3 month
1. Certified in Assessment Center : handle end to end assessment center process in Plant, identify competency for all talent
2. End to end training program as Training Development Leader : handle all training development for all employee (around 700 employees)
3. Train & The Trainer for All Trainer in world wide SCJ company. As for TTT (Train the trainer) Leader, i gave certification for 26 Plant, more than 100 employee.
Oct 2013-present : working in SC Johnson Manufacturing Surabaya (SCJMS) as Training Development Pillar Lead. SC Johnson is one of the largest FMCG with popular brand worldwide such as Baygon, Autan, Kiwi, Glade, Bayfresh, Mr Muscle, etc. In Indonesia SC Johnson has 3 sites, in Surabaya (SCJMS), Medan, and Jakarta (JHHP).
As Process Kaizen Expert (PKE) for Training & Development (T&D), I have responsibilities to establish People Development Program with Lean Manufacturing Approach in SCJMS, there are:
• Establish systematic training program at SCJMS
• Making recommendation (proposal) for development program based on Training Need Analysis
• Doing end to end training system analysis which are: training need analysis, develop training material, program, method, and evaluation process with CGR (Competency Gap Reduction) Route (training courses, on-the-job training, coaching, observation, feedback and other development).
• Measuring training results based on impacts.
• Develop and maintain Training Database, Training Report and documentation based on ISO standard
• Make sure Management Trainee program in Indonesia is running as scheduled using the same approach in 3 sites.
• As Scholarship Program Coordinator, i have responsibilities in “end to end process” from selecting the candidates, having collaboration with university, and preparing the systematic program to scholarship candidates.
• Other tasks:
o As Global Process Owner for Train The Trainer: establish standard, develop program and doing certification of Train the Trainer to all global sites (23 sites in Asia, EMEA, LATAM, America)
o As Global Process Owner for Identified T&D Priorities linked with Factory needs, I established standard, also develop program and roll it out to all global sites (23 sites in Asia, EMEA, Latam, America)
o Establish improvement awareness by Kaizen approach with launched SIMS (Surabaya Improvement Management System)
o Maintain 5S, Safety, and Improvement awareness by Daily Genba Integration project
Feb 2013-Oct 2013 : Johnson Home Hygiene Products (JHHP) as Assessor Coordinator
JHHP is the same company in SC Johnson holdings, located in Jakarta. JHHP is one of the 3 sites that are operated by SC Johnson, in Indonesia.
As Certified assessor, I have responsible to develop policy & system for assessment center into the company.
• Develop assessment tools based on competency requirement
• Establish end to end process related with assessment center, from develop an assessor capability, conduct assessment center, evaluate the result, giving feedback, and recommendation for development program based on assessment result
Feb 2010-Jan 2013 : Riau Andalan Pulp & Paper (RAPP) as Talent Management in April Learning Institute (ALI). RAPP is the one of the largest pulp & paper company in Indonesia.
As Talent Management, I have responsibilities to make a proper development process like training, coaching, and mentoring talents with systematic individual development program (IDP). The first step is have a good understanding in the talents’ competencies gap (as reported from the assessment center result). Then I provide some development program, make sure the progress regularly, created agreement with their superior to monitor the progress, and give an evaluation of the talents’ competency development. I also establish training material such as competency training for creative, proactive fiberman.
• As APRIL Certified Assessor, responsible to assessment tools development, in take data assessment, giving a feedback to participants, and recommendation for development program based on assessment result
• As teacher/tutor in Fiber Scholarship Program, I have responsible to select the candidates based on psychological test and interview, conducting course activities such as computer, journalistic course, etc to all scholarship
kursus kepemimpinan dekat sini? Berikut ini adalah daftar guru yang dapat Anda lihat.
Superprof bisa juga menyarankan kursus pelatihan profesional untuk menolong anda.
Belajar bukanlah masalah, kursus mencari pekerjaan untuk semua!
mengambil kursus pembinaan karir tidak pernah semudah ini: Anda akan mempelajari keterampilan baru.
|Di rumah guru||Di rumah Anda||Dengan kamera web|
|1 jam||Rp 200,000||Rp 200,000||Rp 200,000|