My approach will be more into playing and fun activities-based learning. I never believe in traditional classroom style in teaching as I perceive it to be less effective and inefficient. Each student will have a different approach because I believe teaching style should be appropriately tailored into each student's characteristics.
I am a philanthropist and currently pursuing my Master of Philosophy in Management. Personally, I am very passionate about education, knowledge and learning. It is my childhood's dream to be an educator and actively contribute in educating Indonesia's young generation.
1. Bachelor of Accounting (Hons), Multimedia University, Malaysia
2. Master of Philosophy (Management): on-going, Multimedia University, Malaysia
1. Internship at Choo & Associates (1/3/2011 to 31/5/2011) as an Assistant Auditor
2. Internship at EW & Associates (1/6/2011 to 31/8/2011) as an Assistant Accountant
3. World Assembly of Youth (18/2/2013 to 20/12/2013) as a Publication Officer
4. World Assembly of Youth (6/1/2014 to 30/4/2014) as a Deputy Programme Officer
5. World Assembly of Youth (1/5/2014 to 15/3/2017) as a Programme Officer
Top Committee in organising international events as follow:
1. The 14th Melaka International Youth Dialogue, ‘Youth and Education: Taking Action, Getting Results’, 23rd to 25th June 2014, Permaisuri Hotel, Melaka-Malaysia
2. The XVI General Assembly, ‘Youth Leadership in Succession: Past and Future’, 7th to 11th December 2014, Tirana International Hotel, Tirana-Albania
3. Awareness and Educational Campaign on Gender Equality in Conjunction with the Commemoration of International Women Day, 8th March 2015, Sub Marine Museum, Melaka, Malaysia
4. Awareness and Educational Campaign, ‘The Significance of Financial Education and Independence’, Global Money Week, 8th March 2015 (Sub Marine Museum, Melaka) and 14th March 2015 (University Malaysia Pahang, Pahang, Malaysia)
5. Youth Run for Peace and Sustainability, 18th April 2015, Melaka River Cruise, Melaka-Malaysia
6. The 15th Melaka International Youth Dialogue, ‘Youth and Armed Conflict: To Express Without A Fear, To Progress Without A Threat’, 22nd to 24th June 2015, Kings Green Hotel, Melaka-Malaysia
7. Educational Campaign on International Phenomena, Aspirasi Patriotisme Belia Melaka, 13th September 2015, Taming Sari, Melaka, Malaysia
8. WAY Satellite Event, ‘Youth Role in Marching towards Attainment of the Global Goals’, 20th October 2015, Pangkor International Development Dialogue, (informasi tersembunyi) Hotel, Ipoh, Malaysia
9. WAY Workshop, ‘Youth Stand Against Drug Abuse’, 16th November 2015, PLKN Gemilang Jaya Camp, A’Famosa, Melaka, Malaysia
10. WAY Exhibition on Youth Issues and Bubble Parade on the Hari Belia Negara 2016-Peringkat Negeri Melaka, ‘Maximize Youth Potential, the Future is Now!’, 28th to 29th May 2016, Memorial Pengisytiharan Kemerdekaan, Bandar Hilir, Melaka, Malaysia
11. The 16th Melaka International Youth Dialogue, ‘Youth for Environmental Sustainability: Our Future, Our Care’, 26th to 30th June 2016, Kings Green Hotel, Melaka-Malaysia
12. The Youth Call for Action in the Global Peace Youth Assembly of the Global Peace Convention, ‘Moral and Innovative Leadership: New Models for Peace and Development’, 1st March 2017, J.W. Marriot Hotel. Manila, Philippines
Events and Activities Attended and Participated:
• Town Hall for Youth Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) with President Barack Obama, 27th April 2014, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Seminar Memperkasa Belia dan Warisan, 8th April 2014, Melaka, Malaysia
• Konvesyen Pemerkasaan Belia Negara 2014, 15th Mei 2014, Putrajaya, Malaysia
• Malaysian Traditional Games, 21st to 25th May 2014, Putrajaya, Malaysia
• Sambutan Hari Belia Negara-Festival Belia Putrajaya 2014, 23rd to 25th May 2014, Putrajaya, Malaysia
• International Conference, ‘The New World Order’, 9th March 2015, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Around The World-University Malaysia Pahang, 14th March 2015, Pahang, Malaysia
• Consultation Meeting of CSOs-ASEAN Community Vision 2025, 7th May 2015, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• One Asian Youth Mongolia, 18th – 21st May 2015, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
• Asia Pacific Forum Against Drugs (APFAD), 27th August 2015, Singapore
• Pangkor International Development Dialogue (PIDD), ‘Implementing Sustainability for Inclusive Growth’, 19th – 21st October 2015, Pangkor, Malaysia
• The 2015 Mosti Commercialisation Conference and Exhibition (MCCE’15), 18th to 19th November 2015, PWTC, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
• The Second Asia-Pacific Forum on Urban Resilience and Adaptation in conjuction with the 16th International Convention on Melaka Twin Cities, 2nd to 4th March 2016, Melaka, Malaysia
• The 11 th Global Youth Peace Fest (GYPF 2016), ‘Youth of the World Unite’, 28th September to 2nd October 2016, Chandigarh and Shimla, India
• The Sustainable Brands 2016 Kuala Lumpur Conference, 1st st to 2nd November 2016, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Youth Empowerment Programme on SDGs, 8th November 2016, the The United Nations Conference Centre (UNCC), Bangkok, Thailand
• The 2016 Global Peace Youth Exchange, 7th to 12th November 2016, Bangkok, Thailand
• Global Peace Youth Exchange in Conjunction with Global Peace Convention, ‘Moral and Innovative Leadership: New Models for Peace and Development’, 26th February to 4th March 2017, J.W. Marriot Hotel. Manila, Philippines
• The United Nations University – International Institute for Governance and Health (UNU – IIGH) Seminar on ‘Governance Challenges for Planetary Health and Sustainable Development in Southeast Asia’, 6th - 8th March 2017, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
kursus bahasa inggris dekat sini? Berikut ini adalah daftar guru yang dapat Anda lihat.
Superprof bisa juga menyarankan kursus kosa kata - bahasa inggris untuk menolong anda.
Belajar bukanlah masalah, kursus grammar bahasa inggris untuk semua!
mengambil kursus pemahaman lisan - bahasa inggris tidak pernah semudah ini: Anda akan mempelajari keterampilan baru.
|Di rumah guru||Di rumah Anda||Dengan kamera web|
|1 jam||Rp 65,000||Tidak tersedia||Tidak tersedia|