Metode pengajaran saya terdiri adalah beragam, antara lain metode diskusi, metode demonstrasi, metode resitasi, metode percobaan dan metode latihan ketrampilan. Di awal setiap materi pembelajaran, saya akan memulai dengan metode ceramah agar siswa mengerti terlebih dahulu tentang konsep dasar atau topik di ajarkan.
Saya seorang akademis profesional dengan pengalaman mengajar Bahasa Inggris dan Business Studes untuk level IGCSE sampai dengan A Level di sekolah International ternama di beberapa kota di Indonesia, antara lain Jakarta, Bogor, Bandung dan Batam. Saya juga memiliki kualifikasi gelar S1 dan MBA dari universitas Padjajaran Bandung dan IPMI International Business School.
Saya bisa mengajarkan siswa di rumah siswa dengan lokasi di Jabodetabek dengan biaya transportasi Rp 85.000 untuk setiap pertemuan. Jam waktu saya mengajar mulai dari jam 07.00 - 09.00, jam 16:30 - 18:30 dan jam 18:30 - 20:30 di hari Senin, Rabu dan Jumat. Bila berminat, bisa hubungi saya melalui whatsapp di +62 (informasi tersembunyi) Tarif saya mengajar privat di rumah siswa adalah Rp 200.000 untuk setiap pertemuan muka dan Rp 150.000 untuk kelas online.
Christy Siahaan, MBA
Jl. Lamandau Raya no. 12
Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta 12130
Cell Phone: +62 (informasi tersembunyi)
Email: (informasi tersembunyi)
• Owner of Krizzo Rice, a snack made from rice without MSG content, free of sugar and free of coloring. Krizzo Rice has four flavor variants; mushroom, beef, seaweed and original. This snack business has an official business site –
• Owner of Toko Spesialist Beras Christy, a rice retail outlet located in Tanjung Barat, Jakarta Selatan, which specializes in selling and distributing premium quality rice to retail customers in neighbouring areas, as well as serving online customers throughout Jabodetabek areas at Tokopedia and Bukalapak e-commerce platform.
Secondary and Junior College English Teacher at Kanaan Global School, West Jakarta (2019 – present)
1. I’m a Secondary English teacher at Kanaan Global School. I am also the homeroom teacher of grade 7 with 17 students. I teach English for grade 7 and grade 12 with the Cambridge curriculum and the National curriculum. With these different challenges, I must quickly adapt as well as have more comprehensive insights and knowledge about learning English as A Second language.
2. I am also actively involved in school activities, such as conceptualizing the VJ Idol Secondary Canaan Global event, where selected students from grades 7 to 9, compete on the stage with their MC material and are chosen directly by the audience, according to specified criteria. For the IDP Secondary Cultural Expression event, I organized dance activities for Secondary 7 to 9 students, with the composition of Javanese songs combined with Electronic music dance songs.
Co-Coordinator of Community Service Program and Full Time Subject Teacher at Sekolah Bogor Raya, Bogor, West Java (2016 - present)
1. I hold the position of Co-coordinator for our school’s community service programs. Under this responsibility, I organize and supervise various community engagements such as Mobil Pintar, Free Eye Check, Eye Glass Donations, and Kampung Toga (Kampung Tanaman Obat Keluarga) Warna Warni at Kampung Sawah, Bogor.
2. In my teaching assignments, I am responsible for teaching Cambridge International IGCSE curriculum for Business Studies and Economics, Civics education (based on the national standards for education) to grades 7 – 12 students, GAC (Global Assessment Certificate) core curriculum for Business Studies, Communication Studies and International Business Studies to 11th and 12th grade students on the science and social stream.
3. I have a proven track record of effective coaching skills. On February 2nd, 2017, my 11th and 12th grade business students won 1st place in the Indie Biz 2017 Competition at Madania International School in Bogor. On March 10th 2017, my grade 11 and 12 business students won 1st place in the 2017 Stenden University Business Case Competition at Stenden University in Bali. On April 23rd, 2017, my grade 12 business students won 1st place in the Business Plan Competition Entrepreneurs Creative Showdown 2017 at SMA Negeri 1 Bogor.
4. I also have a proven track record of creating and successfully running school based events. On October 26th, 2016, I successfully conducted a Canon Goes To School event and made strategic partnerships with Canon Indonesia and PT Datascrip Business Solution. On December 16th, 2016, I conducted a successful Business Day event, which involved a one-day Business Day competition and workshop on entrepreneurship inviting young entrepreneurs from various private business sectors, from Alyssa Rusli as the owner of Popolo Coffee to Kelvin Kristarto as the owner of Pisang Goreng Madu Bu Nanik in Jakarta.
Full Time Subject Teacher at Stamford International School, Bandung, West Java
(2015 - 2016)
1. In my teaching assignments, I taught Cambridge International Curriculum IGCSE – A Levels for Business Studies to Secondary Three (9th Grade) until Junior College students (12th Grade)
2. I Accepted responsibility as the Content editor in the layout design, content and photo editing work of Stamford’s school magazine
3. I also managed Movie Making extracuricullar school activities for the Secondary school students.
Full Time Subject Teacher at Sekolah Global Indo Asia, Batam, Riau Islands Province (2013 – 2015)
1. In my teaching assignments, I taught Cambridge International IGCSE up to A Levels curriculum for Business Studies to Year 9 – 12 students, Cambridge International AS and A Levels curriculum for Economics to Year 11 – 12 students and Cambridge International Curriculum for English As A Second Language to Year 9 students
2. I have a proven track record of creating and successfully running Business Studies events within the school. On January 8th, 2014, I successfully managed a strategic partnership with Novotel Batam Hotel to conduct an internship program that provided my grade 11th and 12th economics students with the chance to gain important knowledge and the important skills of basic housekeeping and banquet server in a hotel career. I also provided my grade 9th and 10th business students with a first hand internship exposure to the restaurant industry at Mr Pancake Batam on November 15th, 2013.
Full Time Core Subject and Homeroom Teacher (English As A Second Language) at Singapore International School, Pantai Indah Kapuk, North Jakarta (2011 -2012)
1. In my teaching assignments, I taught English As A Second Language to Year 4 – 5 students
2. I supported the Middle School Girls futsal extracurricular activities program as a Supervisor.
Full Time Lecturer at Raffles Academy, Pondok Indah, South Jakarta (2009 – 2010)
1. In my teaching assignments, I taught Kaplan University Curriculum on Principles of Management, Business Environment, Administration Management, Business Communication and Business Statistics to Year 1 – 2 Foundation Studies students and Math Summer Camp Program to Year 7 – 9 students
2. I have a proven track record of creating and successfully running Business Studies events within the school. One of the most interesting events I had conducted was in partnership with PT Sari Coffee Indonesia, in which our year 10 students learned about barista skills at Starbucks coffee company in FX Sudirman Place.
3. I organised a Summer internship program to bring highly qualified and motivated students to work in the Food & Beverage, Hospitality and Legal industries.
Full Time Subject Teacher at High Scope Indonesia, Kepala Gading, North Jakarta (2008 – 2009)
1. In my teaching assignments, I taught The Highscope Curriculum English As a Second Language to Year 6 – 9 students, The Highscope Curriculum Integrated Studies to Year 8 – 9 students
2. I managed the roles and responsibilities of a Student Council Advisor. My duties included managing the administrative and routine functions of the council.
3. I also managed and facilitated a book club at the Primary level. My duties included organizing a guided reading and storytelling session to year 1, 2, 3, and 4 students.
Full Time Subject Teacher at Bina Bangsa School, Pantai Indah Kapuk, North Jakarta (2007- 2008)
1. In my teaching assignments, I taught Cambridge O Levels Business Studies to Year 9 – 10 students, Entrepreneurship to Year 10 students, Cambridge Secondary 1 and 2 International Curriculum History and Geography to Year 7 – 8 students
2. I managed the roles and responsibilities of an Entrepreneurial Program Advisor. My duties included developing student’s business skills through hands on mentoring and business start up simulation activities.
3. I also managed the roles and responsibilities of a Secondary school newsletter Editor. My duties included compiling ideas, editing articles and distributing the newsletter by the first week of each month.
Publishing Manager at Universal Music Publishing, Jakarta ( 2004- 2005)
1. Actively pitch Universal Music published compositions for placements in televisions, film, and advertising opportunities worldwide.
2. Respond to license requests for Universal Music repertoire, including providing fee quotes, negotiating terms, and seek artist/songwriter approval.
3. Review and process synchronization contracts for licensing placements.
4. Liaise with radio station and production house to ensure deals are in place and music is being serviced for opportunities such as radio airplay and commercial background music.
Features Editor at Dewi Magazine/ Femina Group, Jakarta ( 2002 – 2004 )
1. Oversee publication production, including artwork, layout, computer typesetting, and printing, ensuring adherence to deadlines and budget requirements, particularly concerning the publication of Christmas and holiday season issues.
2. Confer with management and editorial staff members regarding placement and emphasis of developing news stories/articles.
3. Review and approve proofs submitted by composing writers prior to publication production
Web Columnist at 8eh.com, Jakarta ( 2000 – 2001)
1. Writing features and how to articles on a monthly timeline for the web
2. Writing music, film, restaurant and travel destination reviews on a monthly timeline for the web.
IPMI International Business School, Jakarta Sept’05 - Nov 2006
o Master of Business Administration, GPA: 3.48
Padjajaran University, Bandung, West Java Aug ’99 – Aug 2001
Faculty of Extension
o Bachelor of Arts in English Linguistics, GPA: 3.48
University of Indonesia, Depok, West Java Sept ’95 – Sept 1998
o Associate Diploma in English Literature, GPA: 3.18
1. 1. Attended the Mekari Conference: Powering Indonesian SMEs with
2. Technology, the No. 1 business tech conference in Indonesia, on April 25th,
2019 at The Kasablanka.
2. Attended the OKE OCE Digital Marketing workshop hosted by coach Nurfian
on April 8th, 2019 at Rumah Siap Kerja located in south Jakarta.
3. Attended Pendampingan Pembuatan Desain Kemasan Gelombang 1 on February 19th – Febaruary 22th, 2019 at Dinas Perindustrian Dan Energi Provinsi DKI Jakarta
4. Attended the National Roadshow of REINER RAHARDJA "Industrial Revolution 4.0" on November 13th, 2018 at Krakatau ballroom Hotel Horison Bekasi. Reiner Rahardja is top 2 Indonesia's Successful Young Entrepreneurs Under 40.
5. Attended the IDEA NATION IPB 2018, an interactive youth talkshow and national seminar presented by BEM Sekolah Bisnis IPB on October 28th, 2018 at Gedung GWW IPB, Bogor.
6. Attended the ANPS Meet for Service Learning "Creating a Service-Based Community: The Power of One" at Sekolah Victory Plus in Bekasi, West Java on January 25th, 2018.
7. Attended the ANPS Subject Specific Workshops on “Surefire Ways To Boost Student Engagement”, “School Culture: Developing Compassionate Community At School”, “Manajemen Pendidikan Sekolah Internasional (SPK)” at GESS Indonesia 2016 Exhibition and Conference on September 15th, 2016.
8. Cambridge IGCSE Business Studies Professional Development Course at Asia Pacific International School, Subang, Malaysia, 28 April – 29 April 2014
9. Basic Christian Discipleship Training (Training Dasar Rohani Kristen), Gereja Kristen Kemenangan Iman Indonesia, July – September 2012
10. Mass Media Writing Workshop, Lembaga Pendidikan Jurnalistik Antara, July – September 2002
11. Corel Draw Workshop, Bandung Course Centre Gammasindo, April 2000
12. Public Relations Workshop, University of Indonesia, April 1999
13. On the Job Training, Sahid Hotels, HRD Division & Marketing Division, July – August 1997
1. Member of the Entrepreneurship Society, a business development platform designed
to connect founders and investors in the tech ecosystem. January 2020 - present
2. Member of Komunitas Tangan Di Atas (largest entrepreneurship community in
Indonesia, with more than 20,000 members spreading out over 61 regions in
Indonesia) November 2018 – present
kursus bahasa inggris dekat sini? Berikut ini adalah daftar guru yang dapat Anda lihat.
Superprof bisa juga menyarankan kursus kosa kata - bahasa inggris untuk menolong anda.
Belajar bukanlah masalah, kursus grammar bahasa inggris untuk semua!
mengambil kursus pemahaman lisan - bahasa inggris tidak pernah semudah ini: Anda akan mempelajari keterampilan baru.
|Di rumah guru||Di rumah Anda||Dengan kamera web|
|1 jam||Tidak tersedia||Rp 285,000||Rp 150,000|
|5 jam||Tidak tersedia||Rp 925,000||Rp 750,000|
|10 jam||Tidak tersedia||Rp 1,600,000||Rp 1,500,000|