- Tarif per jam Rp 250,000
- Waktu respon 11h
- Jumlah murid 32
Kursus pertama gratis!
Experienced native professional English teacher currently working with the biggest English institution.
- Kecamatan Tanah Abang
- Dengan kamera web
Guru ini telah lulus semua ujian dan resmi menjadi salah satu guru terbaik kami. Guru ini dapat merepresentasikan nilai-nilai yang dianut oleh Superprof
Tentang kursus ini
I've always made students the focus of the classes, not having the students focus on me. I encourage them to be more active and productive, also to analyse tasks together. I approach the students by giving guides instead of chaperoning or dictating them.
- Bahasa Inggris
- Kosa kata - Bahasa Inggris
- Grammar Bahasa Inggris
Pemahaman lisan - Bahasa Inggris
Bahasa Inggris - British
- Diploma-3 (D3)
- Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan (SMK)
Sekolah Menengah Atas (SMA) Kelas XII
Before I introduce myself, please be more careful when choosing a teacher from this platform. It saddens me how I came across quite a few number of teachers who claim to be experienced English teachers but unfortunately, I spotted so many grammatical errors in their profiles.
I'm Christy! I've been teaching English professionally for almost 10 years now. I've taught different groups of students, ranging from toddlers to corporate business classes. As of the moment, I’m focused on teaching adult learners.
I graduated with a first (Summa Cum Laude) in communication studies, and also certified in English for Business from the City & Guilds UK.
I'm friendly, very outgoing and I always get along with students well. I always try to keep my classes interactive and engaging for students.
I’m currently teaching full time at the biggest, most well-known English institution (EF Adults) but don’t worry, I’m also here on superprof! :)
To mention a few of my experiences, apart from my private classes, I have also taught big corporate classes e.g. Ninja Express, BNI, Mandiri bank, Investindo, Indonesia’s Ministry of Education, etc.
When requesting a class, please send me a message written in English beforehand. Please inform me what your situation is and what you would like to focus on. This will then determine whether or not I’m the suitable teacher for you. Thanks a lot, looking forward to meet you!
Sempurna! Christy is a great teacher. With her experiences in English for almost 10 years, i can see that she really knows what she is doing. During the class she was proactive to take notes and correcting every mistakes that i made whether it is reading, listening or writing. Not only that, she also likes to shared about her experiences so the class became more fluid because we used the english to communicate actively when explaining each other opinion. Surely i will take Christy's course again in the future. I personally recommend Christy to all Superprof users, whether you are trying to improve your english or a novice, you will gain many new knowledge and improvement from her english course. Cheers!
- Respon dari Christy : Aris is a super student! Not only that he enjoys learning, he also has a pleasant personality. Having classes with Aris were always enjoyable and I wish nothing but the best for him!
Sempurna! Honestly, I never thought learning English can be this fun before I met Christy! What I love the most from having lessons with Christy is that she always encourages us to be more confident and to not be afraid of making mistakes, especially in speaking. I also learned so much from all of the lessons we had.
- Respon dari Christy : Mitha and her brother, Sugi, are hardworking students. They are attentive in class and they always seem eager to learn more. I just hope that they will be able to build more confidence in their speaking, as they are actually capable of it!
They are pleasant to teach, and I have enjoyed having classes with them.
Sempurna! Christy's super. She's very well-prepared and adapts to her student very well. She's also very patient when she has to correct/explain, also with the bonus that talking to her is really fun as well! Def recommended.
- Respon dari Christy : Athira is awesome! She just needs the chance to use her English more so she doesn’t lose her ability. Her English skills are undeniably good, and she is also such a pleasant personality.
Sempurna! Learning with Christy was fun. I could gain a lot of new knowledge that take my English to the next level. Practicing conversation was fantastic since Christy herself is a native speaker.
- Respon dari Christy : Davin and Viola are awesome students! Teaching them was fun as they were always eager to learn and active in classes. I hope that they will keep on practising and using their English even though the classes are finished. Good luck!
Sempurna! So far, our sessions have been fun, since Christy has such a friendly personality and the course materials were all interesting! Christy always encourages me to improve my English. She corrects me without making me feel bad about my mistakes. I have learnt so much within just 3 sessions, and I am looking forward to the upcoming ones!
- Respon dari Christy : Karin is such a star student! She’s so fun to interact with, contributes actively, loves to study, and is always open to corrections. Her English skills are also great, she only needs a bit of polishing here and there. Overall, having to teach Karin has been a joy.
Sempurna! Such a great teacher, and a better person! If I knew Christy earlier, I would be fluent in English today.
- Respon dari Christy : Huda is a delightful personality to teach. He lacks the confidence even though he is actually capable. He has good basic knowledge of English, good comprehension and is able to hold a conversation.
However, it will be beneficial if Huda gets more exposure to English to improve his vocabulary and also ranges of tenses.
Sempurna! Christy is a qualified English teacher I know. I can understand more grammar in just one session with her. The way she delivered the sessions was fun and friendly.
- Respon dari Christy : Hendra is actually curious in learning and tries his best in class and always open to comments. He also has a pleasant personality and is active in class.
Lihat lebih banyak ulasan
Learning English from Christy is extremely easy. She’s very understanding and her explanation is easy to understand. She’s also very meticulous about her student’s progress, so you’ll absolutely learn a lot throughout your lessons
Christy is the best teacher I've ever had. She is always trying to make the student feel happy. I learned a lot esp with my structures and vocabs. I really like christy. She also looks like a princess that makes me feel excited to study
I've known and worked together with Christy for 4 years. In addition to her excellent teaching skills, she is also a very friendly, resourceful, quick-witted kind of person who's always ready to help out. Christy works best with intermediate - advanced students who are determined and take their study seriously.
Christy is a great teacher, I had a couple classes with her to brush up on my grammar. She is very friendly and patient, her explanations were clear and entertaining. Thanks again Christy, if ever I need some more classes I will definitely contact you again!
Lihat lebih banyak rekomendasi
- 5 jam: Rp 1,150,000
- 10 jam: Rp 2,150,000
- Rp 250,000/jam
Hello, I am aware that my fees would seem higher than other teachers on this platform. But please remember that I have more than 10 years of experience and I also have the qualifications. I will try my best for you to enjoy the classes, as you can see from my reviews below :)
Cari tahu lebih banyak tentang Christy
1) Apakah Anda berbicara bahasa ini dengan lancar karena latar belakang Anda atau karena ada seorang guru atau tokoh yang menginspirasi Anda untuk mempelajari bahasa ini?
I am blessed to have been born and raised in a multicultural background. Having been raised in Australia (and also The U.K.), English just naturally became my first language, making me a native speaker.
2) Dapatkah Anda menyebutkan karakter atau tokoh yang hidup, historis atau fiktif yang menurut Anda merupakan representasi simbolik dari sebuah budaya bahasa yang anda ajarkan?
As much as I wanted to come up with a historical figure, I picked Harry Potter instead. Who represents The U.K. better than the characters from Harry Potter? With all the different dialects, and personalities, which shows how diverse and different the English culture could be.
3) Apakah ada kata khas, frasa, tradisi, atau perilaku dalam bahasa yang Anda sukai?
"Work hard, play hard" - Life might force you to work as hard as you can, but remember to always take care of yourself! Have fun and enjoy what you have earned from that hard work.
4) Mengapa berbicara bahasa ini penting bagi Anda?
English is not just important to me, but also to everyone. We can't deny that English is the lingua franca. Either you're travelling for business or leisure, you will always need English to interact with people.
5) Apa kesulitan utama dalam mempelajari bahasa ini dan apa yang dapat membantu Anda dalam proses pembelajaran?
From my long experiences of teaching students, most English learners struggle with grammar. It is indeed different from your mother tongue, but practise (and also with guidance) makes perfect! 🙂
6) Ceritakan pengalaman unik atau menarik Anda yang pernah terjadi selama pengalaman Anda mengajar bahasa.
It's a long list to pick from as I have met so many great students. But one that I will treasure, I had a student and she was always a wallflower in the classroom. She wouldn't speak English at all, and she wouldn't interact with her classmates. I tried my best to make her come out of shell, either it be playing games or watching movies together - because I wanted to show her that learning English can be fun and it is not as terrifying as it seems. A couple of months later, she became this sociable student who loves conversing with her classmates. By the time it was my time to leave, she gave me a very sweet letter on how I have helped her conquer one of her fears. The letter made me cry, and that was the first time I felt very appreciated as a teacher. Ever since then, I keep wanting to help more and more English learners and prove to them that learning is fun.
7) Bagaimana pengalaman Anda dapat membantu Anda meningkatkan keterampilan dan pengetahuan Anda tentang bahasa?
Experience is the best teacher! that is true. I have always known how to speak English correctly, but ever since teaching, I now know the reasons to what make it right or wrong. Which is very beneficial when it comes to teaching students.
8) Apa yang membuat Anda menjadi seorang Guru teladan dalam hal bahasa?
I am here to help you learn English the correct way. Unfortunately, based on my experiences, a lot of English learners were taught incorrect English by their teachers. It then fossilised, and it takes more time to re-learn something right. Please be careful when it comes to searching for a teacher.