- Tarif per jam Rp 100,000
- Waktu respon 3h
- Jumlah murid 30
Kursus pertama gratis!
LOOKING FOR IELTS PREPARATION ?, Get The Highest Band Score for your IELTS, 7.0 - 9.0 (Free Intro Session of 30min)
- Di rumah guru
- Di rumah Anda
- Dengan kamera web
Guru ini telah lulus semua ujian dan resmi menjadi salah satu guru terbaik kami. Guru ini dapat merepresentasikan nilai-nilai yang dianut oleh Superprof
Tentang kursus ini
Doing the IELTS exam is not a simple task. It doesn't matter if your English level is high or low. The most important thing is to understand the exam and to master the techniques of attempting it. Being fluent in English might not guarantee a high band score in IELTS, but it may help you in 50% up to 60%. The rest is all about mastering the exam.
However, having a low/average command of the English language may not be a problem only if you invest in practicing and mastering the techniques enough for you to attempt the IELTS exam, and that's where my help comes in. Join me as we learn the tricks, tips, and master the best techniques for attempting the IELTS exam.
IELTS PREPARATION PACK
1. The first class/session will be free of charge, and it will involve an introduction and getting to know each other, as well as determining what type of test students want to take and whether they want to do it on paper or online.
2. This second essential session will include an IELTS simulation test from the British Council platform, which will assist the teacher in determining which parts of the IELTS the student requires additional attention.
3. The following sessions will be based on what the teacher observed in point 2 above or will be an introduction to IELTS (IELTS 101), in which you will learn about the exam, the sections involved, the cost of performing it, the centers, how to register for it, and techniques and tips for taking the exam.
4. The following sessions will be flexible (we can plan them together). However, they will primarily focus on:
*Listening: We will learn through listening, and you will receive online materials to practice with during each session, as well as assignments to complete in your spare time.
*Reading: You will learn the best techniques for reading quickly and managing time. Task types + best tricks and tips.
*Writing: We'll work together to practice writing impressive essays for tasks 1 and 2, as well as the best synonyms to utilize, do's and don'ts, practice links, and writing tips and tricks.
*Speaking: Speaking is a fun element of the test; your speaking abilities will improve, and you will be able to speak confidently and logically. We will practice one-on-one, and you'll get immediate feedback and guidance.
NB: The British Council and IDP platforms will be introduced, and resources from the British Council and IDP will be used during the sessions and freely shared with the students.
WHY IT'S A MUST TO GET PREPARED FOR THE IELTS BEFORE ATTEMPTING IT?
If you haven't practiced listening, it can be difficult. It's the most straightforward part. However, if you are unfamiliar with the listening test procedure, techniques, and how you should handle the test duration. You'll lose a lot of marks very easily.
Reading may be the most stressful part; you only have one hour to read and solve three lengthy paragraphs with no direct questions. You will struggle in the exam if you have not practiced how to solve each type of question. You'll also waste a lot of time. In IELTS, the skim and scan method would be ineffective. As a result, you have to develop a good strategy to solve all three passages.
Part 1: There are over 12 different sorts of reports that can be written. It's simple. However, you must know the correct vocabulary to use and learn how to write a great 150+ word report in 20 minutes.
Part 2: There are different types of essays. Despite the fact that you believe your work is excellent. You should be able to precisely respond to the essay question with correct grammar and have a wide vocabulary of 250+ words.
The type of questions that the examiner will ask can surprise you. Even if you're fluent in English if you haven't practiced the questions, you'll get trouble responding.
IELTS SEEMS TOUGH BUT IT'S EASY WITH THE RIGHT STRATEGIES, PRACTICES, AND THE RIGHT TUTOR !!
- Sekolah Menengah Pertama (SMP)
- Sekolah Menengah Atas (SMA) Kelas X
- Sekolah Menengah Atas (SMA) Kelas XI
Sekolah Menengah Atas (SMA) Kelas XII
Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan (SMK)
Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini (PAUD)
I'm Emmanuel, and I'm an IELTS Academic and General Training instructor. Many students prefer me as a teacher because of my approach, excitement, sense of humor, and willingness to help them achieve their goals. I've been assisting IELTS test takers for over two years now, providing preparation for those who want to take the test, teaching the best way possible to take the test, providing tricks and tips on how to get the highest band (7.0 and above), and providing you with exercises, materials, and assignments primarily from British Council and IDP sources. Let's aspire higher and attain the best IELTS band score with my friendly and effective teaching method.
Sempurna! Menyenangkan, on time, santai dan ramah. Memberi pengajaran sesuai yang saya butuhkan dan banyak tips trik yang di berikan, sangat membantu untuk belajar dan latihan persiapan IELTS.
- Respon dari Emmanuel : We had two good sessions with Anggelia, she's very attentive and persuasive , she has a good command of English language and i believe she'll achieve some very good score on her IELTS first attempt after i sharpened her a bit. Cheers !!
Sempurna! Sir Emmanuel is profesional and actually very patient, his method of teaching is flexible and he is always on time. I would recommend Sir Emmanuel on writing and speaking.
- Respon dari Emmanuel : It was nice teaching Michelle. We did several sessions with Michelle apart from her busy schedule she was active during our sessions and eager to learn, due to some unforeseen reasons she had to postpone until further notice, I wish her all the best on her next attempt.
Sempurna! Emmanuel is a very passionate and an easy-to-discuss-with type of tutor. I learn a lot from him. Not only does he give me valuable lessons regarding IELTS, he also encourages me to be more confident about my own ability -- and this support means a lot to me!
I recommend you guys to enroll in his private class. Trust me it will be worth it!
- Respon dari Emmanuel : Ninuk is the embodiment of determination and hard work; she had a strong grasp of the English language and just required some writing and speaking suggestions and practices. My class with her is valuable to me since I occasionally learn from her because she seeks information from other instructors and friends. Ninuk will obtain a high band on her IELTS exam, and I've never had such faith in a student before. Best of luck with her first attempt.
Sempurna! Mr. Emmanuel is very friendly and kind. His method of learning was understandable. I strongly advise to contact him as a tutor:)
- Respon dari Emmanuel : Davira is one of the greatest and most attentive students; she is quick to grasp and eager to learn new things. Her will to study is admirable, and I am confident she will get the highest possible IELTS score.
Lihat lebih banyak ulasan
I had been planning to take IELTS for a few years in order to further my career overseas, but I was nervous and lacked techniques until I enrolled in Emmanuel's program. He is dynamic in his teaching, and his great approaches sparked my curiosity in taking the IELTS and achieving my goal score. Finally, I got a 7.0 overall, with each band being higher than 6. If you wish to take the IELTS exam, especially if it's your first time, I strongly recommend his sessions.
Beliau adalah pengajar yang sabar dan tidak kaku.saya mendapatkan score toefl yang bagus karena beliau.
Am URIO AMANI a college mate to Emanuel, u meet him at the college when taking undergraduate degree on 2012.
Unfortunately he was also my roommate at the college he is cool and charming that makes to be a best friend that not ended their it's go to work together in a company that I was working before leave to study.
My recommendation to this man is a person who wants to learn and he's hardworking
Hello Emmanuel, my name is Saleman and I'm from Kenya. I'm presently studying at UNIBRAW in Indonesia. I've heard about how you helped some of my classmates get a decent band in IELTS by using a comprehensive preparation method. I wish to prepare for my IELTS exam so that I can continue with my master's degree at Lancaster University the following year. Is it likely that you will be able to assist me in obtaining the requisite minimum score band of 6.5? Please accept my sincere gratitude.
Your lessons have been very insightful and thank you for helping me improve my english teacher!!!
He is very interactive and so kindly
Guru yang asik, clear in giving directions and explanations. Yuk, belajar IELTS bersama Emmanuel
He's likely to be understood because he is good at doing everything he does the students will enjoy learning through him
I have known Mr. Emmanuel for more than ten years; as a schoolmate and later as an online English trainer.
Emmanuel is a multidimensional tutor who approaches teaching wholistically. His teachings move from knowns to unknowns.
I strongly recommend him as he is a self-motivated and dedicated teacher. He makes his classes funnier and meaningful.
Saya senang karena Manuel dapat memberikan pemahaman yang komprehensif tentang apa yang saya tanyakan. Beliau juga ramah, sabar dan suka menjelaskan dengan pelan-pelan. Bagi saya yang perlu mencerna informasi dengan waktu lebih lama, saya cocok bertanya kepadanya! Jadi kalian jangan ragu ya..
I have known Emmanuel for a long time enough, his desire for seeing other learning and helping them where they can't get through, He is self motivated in acquiring new knowledge and eager to provide it. He is trust worthy teacher as he was born with it.
Emma seorang yang ramah dan pengertian dalam memberikan penjelasan. Emma seorang yang sabar dalam mengajar. Gaya mengajarnya Emma santai dan tidak tegang sehingga membuat suasana kelas lebih hidup.
Well, I decide to follow the IELTS course because I will continue my study abrod. I think Emmanuel really good teacher on IELTS because He had lot of tips and tricks during the classes and know how to bring the good atmosphere at the class.
I would like to recommend you guys especially who want get high IELTS score to learn with Emmanuel. He is more than worhty!
pak emmanuel baik banget , dia sabar dan humoris , cara mengajarnya juga mudah dipahami , orangnya telaten
Seseorang yang friendly dan mudah bergaul dan up to date dengan berita masa kini. Sangat cerdas jika bertatap muka dan berdiskusi dengan Emmanuel
Emmanuel adalah seseorang yang baik dan menginspirasi. Saya bertemu dengan dia di surabaya tahun lalu. Dia mengajarkan saya tentang sesuatu yang tidak saya dapat kan dari orang lain. Saya rasa dia akan menjadi guru yang baik baik semua murid nya. Dan Nila ada yang menanyakan bagaimana Emmanuel, saya akan bilang saya sangat merekomendasikan dia sebagai guru yang akan menginspirasi semua muridnya.
He really engaged with the lesson and focus on what student need the most!
He is a hard worker and trusted person, I believe he can encourage and give the student what they need of knowledge.
Karena dia sangat lancar dalam berbahasa Inggris, dan juga dia bisa bahasa indonesia yang lancar. Dia juga sabar, baik dan sangat berhati mulia. Jadi, tidak heran kalau saya sangat merekomendasikannya
Emmanuel adalah guru yang memiliki kompetensi mengajar sangat baik. Dia sabar dalam menjelaskan materi dan selalu memberikan pemahaman sejelas-jelasnya. Dia juga sangat ramah dan menyenangkan sehingga belajar bahasa Inggris menjadi terasa lebih mudah.
Me, being French speaking, it is difficult to speak in English but he knew my shortcomings and helped me a lot to improve my English language. Now I can travel anywhere without worries. So I recommend him to anyone who wants to learn because he is really committed to what he does.
Karna Mr.Emmanuel orang yang profesional , taat, dan baik, diajarin Mr. Emmanuel auto bisa bahasa inggris dan mendapatkan score tinggi dehh... trust me
I've been known Mr Emmanuel for 2 months before taking my IELTS exam, we met through an inline teaching platform. Since then I've been taking IELTS training from his classes and I didn't regret it, he has good ways of elaborating, providing tricks on how to attempt the IELTS exam, and he's passionate about teaching English in general. Finally I got band 7 on my test and I am so grateful for it. I highly recommend Emmanuel for your consideration when you are about to attempt the IELTS .
Cara mengajarnya mantap, mudah dipahami, tutornya juga sabar
I have been studying with Emmanuel for 6 months and definitely can say he is one of the best English tutors I have ever met. He can explain really difficult materials in an easy way, our lessons always much fun. Moreover, he has a high score in his IELTS exam. That really motivated me to pass this language exam also.
guru adalah orang yang bai. Dia selalu berusaha mengajar bahasanya dengan rajin. tegas dan mudah gaul
Lihat lebih banyak rekomendasi
- 5 jam: Rp 500,000
- 10 jam: Rp 1,000,000
- + Rp Rp 50,000
- Rp 100,000/jam
Payments have to be done through Bank transfer BCA ,or by Cash. (Online 100k per session / Offline 200k per session)
Cari tahu lebih banyak tentang Emmanuel
1) Apakah Anda berbicara bahasa ini dengan lancar karena latar belakang Anda atau karena ada seorang guru atau tokoh yang menginspirasi Anda untuk mempelajari bahasa ini?
English is my second language, and I've wanted to study it since I was a youngster. Starting in elementary school, I took English as a subject, progressing through Ordinary level, Advanced level, and finally University utilizing English as a medium of instruction.
2) Dapatkah Anda menyebutkan karakter atau tokoh yang hidup, historis atau fiktif yang menurut Anda merupakan representasi simbolik dari sebuah budaya bahasa yang anda ajarkan?
The London Bridge and the Wellington Clock Tower are fictional, symbolic, or historical characters that represent English as it originated in the United Kingdom. As Eifel tower to France and French users.
3) Apakah ada kata khas, frasa, tradisi, atau perilaku dalam bahasa yang Anda sukai?
To name a few, "bury the hatchet,"'sharing is caring," and terms like Safari are all examples of fascinating vocabulary, phrasal verbs, synonyms, and sayings in English.
4) Mengapa berbicara bahasa ini penting bagi Anda?
Speaking English is essential to me since it allows me to connect with international platforms, education, technology, and, by far, the majority of my friends and social interactions. English is rapidly becoming the most commonly spoken language on the planet.
5) Apa kesulitan utama dalam mempelajari bahasa ini dan apa yang dapat membantu Anda dalam proses pembelajaran?
5) To be honest, studying grammar in English is difficult for me. What helped me was my enthusiasm for the language, my perseverance, and my determination to ensuring that I became a proficient English speaker.
6) Ceritakan pengalaman unik atau menarik Anda yang pernah terjadi selama pengalaman Anda mengajar bahasa.
I got a job as an English teacher in one of the English Medium International Schools after finishing my Advanced level education. It was an unforgettable experience for me because it really opened my eyes to the importance of learning a new language and also connecting with other people while teaching. Recently, in my sessions, I've gained a lot of friends who appreciate my assistance, and we even hang out now and again.
7) Bagaimana pengalaman Anda dapat membantu Anda meningkatkan keterampilan dan pengetahuan Anda tentang bahasa?
Because the manner you teach is the same way you learn, the experience helped me practice my English. I usually go over the materials before a session so that I know exactly what I'm going to say; this is how I continue to improve my English level on a regular basis.
8) Apa yang membuat Anda menjadi seorang Guru teladan dalam hal bahasa?
My methods, enthusiasm, sense of humor, and desire to assist my students in achieving their goals, in my opinion, make me a model teacher.