1.SISTEM YANG SAYA TERAPKAN ADALAH "STUDENT COACHING", DIMANA SISWA AKAN LEBIH BANYAK
KONSULTASI DAN PRACTICE AGAR LEBIH CEPAT BERADAPTASI DAN TERBIASA DENGAN BAHASA INGGRIS
2. KONSEP BELAJAR BERUPA SISTEM COACHING, BERDASARKAN LEVEL KEMAMPUAN SISWA DAN MEMBANTU PENIGKATAN KEMAMPUAN BERBAHASA INGGRIS
NAMA SAYA SASYA,
- SAYA TELAH AKTIF MENGAJAR PRIVAT BAHASA INGGRIS SEJAK TAHUN 2014. SELAIN MENGAJAR PRIVAT DAN TEMPAT KURSUS, SAYA JUGA MENGAJAR DI KAMPUS SWASTA SEBAGAI ASISTEN DOSEN
- BERPENGALAMAN SEBAGAI COACH DEBATE, DAN PUBLIC SPEAKING
- TELAH MENGAJAR LEVEL SMA - MAHASISWA
Dwi Dian Permatasari
Bontomen, 51, Makassar
Phone: +(informasi tersembunyi)
Email: (informasi tersembunyi)
CORE SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
• Fresh graduate of English Education, graduated with Cum Laude and final GPA of 3.79 / 4.00.
• Over two years experiences as Public Relations, over two years experiences as Student’s Ambassador, over two years experiences as Organization Developer and over one year experience as Board of Advisor in non-profit organizations.
• Over six years experiences as an English Tutor of several English Courses, and over one year experience as Lecturer Assistant at University.
• Excellent Public Speaking, and Presentation skills.
• Excellent leadership, organization and management skills, and team player.
Birth : Januari 07, 1995
Sex : Female
Nationality : Indonesia
Address : Bontomene No.51, Makassar
Email : (informasi tersembunyi)
Telephone : +(informasi tersembunyi)
2012 – 2016 : The University of Muhammadiyah Makassar, Indonesia
QUALIFICATION : - Graduated entitle Cum Laude with final GPA 3.79 / 4.00
- Mahasiswa Berprestasi/ The Outstanding Student 2016.
2009 – 2012 : SMA Negeri 1 Marioriwawo, Soppeng, Indonesia
QUALIFICATION : - Ranked #1 as The Best Student of SMA Negeri 1 Marioriwawo, based on GPA; The Oustanding Student based on Achievements and Organization Experiences.
2006 – 2009 : SMP Negeri 4 Marioriwawo, Soppeng ,Indonesia
QUALIFICATION : - Ranked #1 on Top Graduates of SMP Negeri 4 Marioriwawo, based on GPA, 2009.
EXTRA CURRICULAR AND ASSOCIATIONS
• Regional Coordinator of Forum Anak Sulawesi-Selatan (FASS), 2010-2012. FASS is a subsidiary organization fostered by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia through the Ministry of Women Empowerment and Child Protection, to facilitate communication and interaction between the government and children throughout Indonesia in order to fulfil the right of participation of children in South Sulawesi.
• Member of Human Resource Development Division, English Department Students Association (EDSA) of Makassar Muhammadiyah University, 2013-2014. EDSA aims as an organization for students of English Education in particular to aspirate their talent and ability and to develop the leadership capacity through activities and training and to channel their aspirations in the field of education and the teaching of English.
• Member of Ikatan Mahasiswa Bahasa Inggris Seluruh Indonesia (IKAMABSII)/ Students Association of English Language and Literature in Indonesia, 2013-2014. IKAMABSII is a led organization that aim to Maintain the unity of students of English Language and Literature in Indonesia, as a forum for study, research, and development of Indonesian Language and Literature, as well as a social control over the abuse and diversion of the value of linguistic and literary Indonesia.
• Coordinator of Public Relation Development, Unismuh Debater Club (UDC), 2012-2013. UDC is an English Debating Society of Muhammadiyah University of Makassar which aim in developing the debating capacity of students, Several activities are sending delegations towards various college english debate championships, and conducting debate tournament.
• Lembaga Pers Mahasiswa Corong (LPM Corong) University of Muhammadiyah Makassar/ Students Press Organization (Reporter, 2012-2014, General Treasurer, 2014-2015, Dewan Pers/ Advisory Board, 2015-2017). LPM Corong is a student press organization which aims to accomodate the interest of students for Journalistic activities in University and to improve the journalism skills of its members.
• Unit Kegiatan Mahasiswa Bahasa (UKM Bahasa) / Students community services of Muhammadiyah University of Makassar, Founder, Coordinator of Public Relation Development, 2014-2015, Advisory Board, 2015-present. UKM Bahasa is as formal organization which is coordinated by University to accomoadate the interest of students in learning and developing their foreign languages skills such as English, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Germany or even local languages. Moreover, the members also aspirate their skills into some activities, such as Debating, Speech, Story telling, or Art performance by participating in competitions.
• Member of Journalism Development of Perhimpunan Pers Mahasiswa Indonesia (PPMI) Dewan Kota Makassar, 2015-2016. PPMI is an Indonesian Students Press Association which accomadate the interest of students who actively engage with journalistic activities at university from all over Indonesia, and this organization becomes a forum to strengthen the relationship and communication in order to make collaboration and projects of its members.
• Member of Public Relation Development of Youth Peace Ambassadors of Sulawesi (YPAS), 2015-Present. YPAS is youth organization which gathers the alumnus of Generation of Peace Training, Chapter of Sulawesi by Inspiring Development, one of a Non-Government Organization associated with United Nations Alliance of Civilizations (UNAOC). The duties of members are to actively promote peace and its values from community to campus, and to society by handling some collaboration projects with others alumnus from other regions in Indonesia or even the events which are initiated by YPAS itself.
• Celebes Varsities Debating Council (CVDC), Founder and University Coordinator, 2016-Present. CVDC is an association of English Debating Society (EDS) from several instituition both high schools and universities in Sulawesi island. This community aims to facilitate the development of debating club in Sulawesi, and also to help the establishment of EDS in others university. It is also being a forum to make any colloboration projects to improve debating skills of its members by some activites such as sparring, competition, training and workshop.
Freelancer English Tutor (2009-2012)
The Foreign Language Institute
Duties and Job Description:
1. Teaching English for Children, Pre-Intermediate, and Intermediate levels.
2. Making assessment and feedback for students to evaluate their progress in learning English.
3. Attending intensive training for tutors every month and annual training to improve the teaching skill and to evaluate the way of teaching.
Freelancer English Instructor (2013)
Mindset English Centre, Makassar
Duties and Job Description:
1. Teaching English for Speaking class.
2. Assisting the program director to design module and curriculum for Speaking class.
3. Attending intensive training for tutors and monthly meetings.
Program Director (2014-2016)
Eisenring British Course, Makassar
Duties and Job Description:
1. Conducting teaching training for instructors.
2. Designing curriculum, lesson plan and students’ module of every levels at course such as preparation class, intermediate and advanced class.
3. Arranging teaching schedule, weekly meeting and monthly evaluation of instructors.
4. Observing and evaluating teaching and learning process in the classroom.
English Debate Trainer (2014-Present)
- Muhammadiyah University of Makassar, Extracurricular Activity, (2014-2017)
- SMA Islam Al-Fityan, Gowa (2016)
- Oxford English Course, Gowa (2015-2016)
Duties and Job Description:
1. Designing the appropriate curriculum for learning process.
2. Demonstrating complete understanding of English Debate principal and methods, and explain the basic ways to become a good debater.
3. Checking the capability improvement from each trainee based on applied curriculum.
4. Coaching debate for weekly meetings.
Adjudication Core and Invited Adjudicator (2012 – Present)
Several English Debating Competitions (hosted in local, regional, and national levels).
1. Have Provided excellent adjudication by means of:
• Forming professional and experienced A-Core
• Ensuring a fairly assessed and transparent adjudication system
• Conducting accreditation and follow-up feedback system to measure the quality of adjudication in each room by each rounds of debate.
• Being responsible to oversee team's tabulation
2. Have Promoted quality debates, by:
• Selecting quality motions that are fairly debatable, and presumed to help upgrading team's ability.
• Providing feedback to the conduct after each debate round that will facilitate further understanding of the debate from participants.
1. Deputy Chief of Adjudicators for National University Debating Championship Internal selection of State University of Makassar, 2014
2. Deputy of Chief Adjudicator National University Debating Championship Internal selection of State University of Makassar, 2014
3. Deputy of Chief Adjudicator of Celebes Debating Championship, 2016
4. Deputy of Chief Adjudicator of National University Debating Championship (NUDC) Kopertis IX Regional selection, Ministry of Higher Education, 2014
5. Invited Adjudicator of Biology Open Day Debating Championship, State University of Makassar, 2015
6. Invited Adjudicator of LKIM PENA Debate Competition, 2015
7. Chief of Adjudicator National University Debate Championship, Makassar Muhammadiyah University Selection, 2016
8. Deputy of Chief Adjudicator of The 3rd Makassar Debate Open, 2016
9. Chief Adjudicator of National University Debate Championship of Kopertis IX Selection (Sulawesi Region), 2016
10. Invited Adjudicator of ALSA English Debate Competition 2016, Hasanuddin University, 2016
11. Deputy Chief of Adjudicators for English Debate Competition of LKIM Pena, Muhammadiyah University of Makassar, 2016
12. Deputy Chief of Adjudicators for WISAC English Debate Competition, Hasanuddin University, 2016.
13. Panelist Adjudicator of United Asian Debating Championship (UADC), Assumption University, Bangkok-Thailand, 2016.
14. Chief of Adjudicator National University Debate Championship, Makassar Muhammadiyah University Selection, 2017
Lecturer Assistant (September 2016- February 2017)
Merchant Maritime Academy of AIPI Makassar
Duties and Job Description
1. Designing the classroom activity based on the lesson plan.
2. Teaching English for general classes of Nautical Department.
3. Evaluating and giving score to the students based on the appropriate assessments.
Lecturer Assistant ( 2015-2017)
Muhammadiyah University of Makassar
English Education Department
Duties and Job Description
1. Teaching writing class for the first semester students
2. Evaluating and giving score to students based on the appropriate assessments.
Muhammadiyah University of Makassar
Political Sciences Department.
Duties and Job Description
1. Teaching English for General and TOEFL preparation.
3. Evaluating and giving score to students based on the appropriate assessments.
NON-FORMAL EDUCATION, TRAINING AND
• Presenter in Indonesian English Students Conference, State University of Jakarta, 2014.
• Presenter Pemilu, kampanye Anti Golput Indonesia, Kamoe Indonesia, 2014.
• Young Educator of Indonesia, Representative of South and West Sulawesi at National Future Educators Conference, (Youth ESN and United Nation for Indonesia program), Kementrian Dalam Negeri, 2014
• Facilitator and Mentor for Public Speaking Training as Social Education Project (ISpeak) at Muhammadiyah University of Makassar,2014.
• Speaker for “Public Speaking class’ of Leadership training UKM Bahasa Muhammadiyah University of Makassar,2014 and 2015
• English Translator for Publication Project of Bawakaraeng Lompobattang Heritage Program, Gowa, 2015
• The Speaker of 1st World Convention Friendship of Indonesia, University of Muhammadiyah Makassar in collaboration with of The Tourism Ministry of Indonesia, 2014
• Liaison officer of ASEAN Mayors Forum, Indonesia, 2015
• Moderator of Youth and Culture Talkshow of Cultural Fest, Muhammadiyah University of Makassar, 2015
• Keynote Speaker for “Self Development Class” of The 2nd Leadership training of UKM Bahasa Muhammadiyah University of Makassar, 2015.
• Keynote Speaker of Interview techniques for Journalistic Training, UKM Corong for Muhammadiyah University of Makassar, 2015
• Best Participant of Higher Education Leadership and Management (HELM) of United States Agency International Development (USAID), Makassar, 2016
• Selected Participant of Pre-Service English Teachers CAMP EPIC by Regional English Language Officer U.S Embassy, Bukitinggi, 2016.
• Keynote Speaker of “Modelling Effective and Meaningful Teaching of English” a Workshop for English teachers and Pre-service English teachers, RELO U.S Embassy, Makassar, 2016
• Liaison Officer of Switzerland delegation for Makassar International Eight Festival and Forum 2016
• Liaison Officer for international students of International Summer Program, Office of International Affairs Muhammadiyah University of Makassar in collaboration with Ministry of Higher Education, Makassar, 2016.
• Interpreter for International Summer Program, Office of International Affairs Muhammadiyah University of Makassar in collaboration with Ministry of Higher Education, Makassar, 2016
• Liaison Officer for International Conference on Ethichs in Governance, Makassar, 2016
• Presenter for International Conference on Ethichs in Governance, Makassar, 2016
• Selected as Duta Anak Provinsi Sulawesi-Selatan, (Children Ambassador of South-Sulawesi), Ministry of Women Empowerment and Child Protection, 2010
• Quarter-finalist of Makassar Debate Open (MDO), State Polytechnic of Ujung Pandang, 2012
• The 2nd winner and The Best Speaker of National University Debating Championship, Muhammadiyah University of Makassar internal selection, 2013
• Best Delegate of Unismuh Model United Nation, Representing Thailand, 2013
• The 3rd Runner Up and The 7th Best Speaker of National English Education and Literature Debate Championship (NEED), Muhammadiyah University of Jogjakarta, 2014
• Semi-finalist and The 9th Best Speaker of National Celebes Debating Championship, 2014
• Semi-finalist and Top 10 Best Speaker of Celebes Friendship Trophy, Hasanuddin University, 2014
• Semi-finalist and The 10th Best Speaker of National University Debate Championship (NUDC), Kopertis IX Regional selection, Ministry of Education and Culture of Indonesia, 2014
• Novice Quarter-finalist of National University Debating Championship (NUDC), National Selection, Ministry of Education and Culture of Indonesia, Batam, 2014
• Delegate of Indonesia of United Asian Debating Championship (UADC), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 2014
• Selected as Young Educator of Indonesia, Representative of South and West Sulawesi at National Future Educators Conference, Youth ESN and United Nation for Indonesia program, 2014
• Selected as Mahasiswa Berprestasi (Outstanding Student) Faculty of Teaching Training and Education, Muhammadiyah University of Makassar, 2016
• The 3rd Breaking adjudicator of National University Debating Championship (NUDC) Kopertis IX Regional selection, Ministry of Higher Education, 2014
• The 3rd Breaking Adjudicator of The 3rd Makassar Debate Open, 2016
• The 2nd breaking adjudicator of National University Debate Championship (NUDC) Kopertis IX Regional selection, 2016
• Best Participant of Higher Education Leadership and Management (HELM) training of United States Agency International Development (USAID), 2016.
• The Best Graduate, Representing Faculty of Teacher Training and Education, Muhammadiyah University of Makassar, 2017
PUBLICATION AND RESEARCH EXPERIENCES
1. Indonesian English Students Conference (IESC). Focus on Research: Language Shifting Phenomenon. The effect of Language Shifting to Indonesian Education. State University of Jakarta, 2013.
2. Muhammadiyah University of Makassar. Focus on Research: The Students’ Perception towards the Implementation of Peer Feedback in Debate Subject,
(A Qualitative Research of the Seventh Semester Students of English Education Department at Muhammadiyah University of Makassar), 2016
3. International Conference on Ethichs in Governance. Focus on Research: Intersecting Law, Religion, Politics. The Approach of Conflict Resolution Education to the Governance Management (A Study Case of Youth Group in The Disctrict of Rappocini Makassar), 2016.
Health : Excellent; non-smoker
Interests : Social Issues, Books, and Social Movement.
kursus bahasa inggris dekat sini? Berikut ini adalah daftar guru yang dapat Anda lihat.
Superprof bisa juga menyarankan kursus kosa kata - bahasa inggris untuk menolong anda.
Belajar bukanlah masalah, kursus grammar bahasa inggris untuk semua!
mengambil kursus pemahaman lisan - bahasa inggris tidak pernah semudah ini: Anda akan mempelajari keterampilan baru.
|Di rumah guru||Di rumah Anda||Dengan kamera web|
|1 jam||Rp 80,000||Rp 80,000||Tidak tersedia|